StepTrakLite Now Features MapMyWalk Integration!
Starting with Version 1.2, StepTrakLite users can upload their data direction to MapMyWalk - an online community where users can store training logs, routes and other exercise related information.
StepTrakLite passes the 150,000 download mark!
As of December 24, 2008, StepTrakLite has been installed over 150,000 times, or on 1.5% of all iPhone and iTouch devices sold to date.
StepTrakLite™ is the innovative, top-rated, FREE software pedometer for the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch — 150,000 downloads and counting
- Accurately counts your steps, no matter where you carry your device.
- Measures the duration and intensity of exercise, including biking and other non-step activities.
- Totals running and walking steps separately, making it great for interval training or run-walk training when you are just starting a running program.
- Add notes and Tweet your steps to record your exercise and share with friends.
- StepTrakLite is available FREE in the Apple AppStore.
Step Track Lite — A Free, Accurate iPhone Pedometer
Fred Krueger, for AppCraver
- "Having used Step Track Lite myself on a 1 hour hike, I can attest to this rock-solid accuracy. Every single step that you make is accurately counted in real time with the app. Reset Step Track Lite, walk 5 steps to the right and 4 to the left, and you will see "9 steps" on the display. It even classifies the steps as "vigorous" or just normal."
We've received many AppStore five-star reviews. Here are just a sample:
- This is awesome and free! I am really glad that there are still people that make these apps and put a FREE tag in. Most people, like me, dont mind with adds if the application is free. And some applications like this one dont even have ads! AWSOME — William555
- Worked perfectly on my first time out! I walk my dog every morning and put my phone in my pocket today. Very easy to use I love this app! ....
- I highly recommend this to everyone! Works accurately and the price is unbeatable. — This is awesone
- Works great, super accurate at detecting strides... Great app, right down to the icon. — AdamCarson